PDF Editor helps you to edit PDF files easily and efficiently. It uses a set of intelligent algorithms to re-create the structure of the document, which enables you to edit PDF files just like in a Word processor.
With the help of PDF editor, you can edit PDF text, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colors and sizes, resize, reposition and change images as you can in a professional publishing application. Or you can edit PDF properties and securities if you like. What’s more, this PDF editor also allows you flexibly export PDF to TXT, HTML, RTF, and JPEG.
PDF Editor Key Features
Edit PDF Text
- Free to create text flow in PDF
- Able to edit, cut, copy, and paste PDF text between PDF files
- Use rulers, tabs, search and replace and spell check
- Familiar tab, margin and indent controls just like in a Word processor
- Add and replace images in PDF files
- Add, rotate, resize, extract, delete and re-order PDF pages
- Add PDF bookmarks
- Insert other formats files to PDF pages
- Edit PDF securities and properties
- Set password or other restrictions for PDF files
- Create a new page and save as PDF after edit
- Save each section in the existing PDF as a new PDF
- Export to PDF to txt, html, rtf, jpg if necessary
- Stand-alone, need no PDF Reader installed in advance
- Support 5 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
Edit images and pages
Create PDF files
Export Adobe PDF to other formats
PDF Editor System Requirement
Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (including 64-bit versions), 512MB RAM, 1GB for Windows Vista/7. 1GHz x86 CPU, 60MB free disk space.
Ready to Try or Buy?
If you are satisfied with PDF Editor, you may free download or buy the full version to experience more features of PDF Editor.