Mac PDF Editor Pro
Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac - The best Acrobat Alternative to edit PDF files effortlessly on Mac. Mac PDF Editor Pro can make scanned PDF files editable and searchable with OCR (Optical Character Recognition), add and modify text and images easily within PDF files, export PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, etc. PDF Editor Pro for Mac has full PDF Editing Features, can convert PDF to Multiple Format, markup and annotate. (User Guide: How to Edit PDF Files on Mac)
Mac PDF Editor Pro Key Functions
- Make scanned PDF files editable and searchable with OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
- Add and modify text and images easily within PDF files.
- Export PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, etc.
- Markup and annotate PDF files flexibly.
Mac PDF Editor Pro Key Features
- Edit scanned PDF without effort
- Export PDF to other editable document formats
- Insert, adjust, and remove images in a PDF
- Easy to correct mistakes and typos in original PDF
PDF Editor Pro for Mac can perform OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on your scanned document to make the text editable and searchable.
Click the Convert icon on the toolbar and you can easily export PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text for editing and reuse. After performing OCR with Mac PDF Editor Pro, you can also convert scanned PDF to the editable formats you need.
Customize the toolbar of PDF Editor Pro Mac and you can quickly find the Insert Image and Crop Image icon, which can let you edit images in a PDF easily.
Just use the Touchup Tool to select the text you want to edit PDF files on Mac, and double click on the text blocks, you can easily correct mistakes and typos in an original PDF now with Mac PDF Editor Pro.
Mac PDF Editor Pro System Requirement
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7;
Processor: 1Ghz Processor (2Ghz Recommended);
RAM: 1GB (2 GB recommended); Available Hard Drive Space: 1GB or above.